Saturday, December 10, 2011

Redline Xtreme Shot (Triple Berry)

The first energy drink that ever filled me with truly impressive energy was Redline.  This was probably 8-10 years ago but I remember being filled with an almost scary level of energy after slamming down a Redline one day at the gym.  Since then I have learned to respect the drink and know not to chug it like a traditional energy drink.
I recently found out the Redline had a new shot in the works and I immediately sought to acquire it so I could try it for review.  Let's see if this shot version of Redline can match the pure power and intensity of the original drink.



The Look:  Redline Xtreme Shot comes in a beautiful 3 oz shrink wrapped bottle.  On the front of the shot they have a see through gauge so you can see how much of the energy shot you are drinking.  On the flip side of the shot there is your standard supplement facts (with caffeine amount listed) as well as a warning about the intensity of Redline.  The entire bottle just has a very nice look to it that does everything right in my opinion.
(9.5 out of 10)


Taste:  Now time for an important test, how does it taste?  After all what does it matter how strong a shot is if it's not palatable. When I first opened the shot, I got a very pleasant aroma of several different berries.  Upon first taste I was greeted with one of the better shots I have ever tried.  They did a great job here of incorporating the mixed berry blend into a truly impressive shot.
(9.5 out of 10)


Does It Work:  If you take the time to read the warning label and ingredient list on the back of this shot, you will realize this shot packs a punch.   Each 3 oz shot is filled with 300 mg of caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Beta-Alanine, Yohimbe, DL-Phenylalanine, L-Phenylanine, a small does of B vitamins, and 0 calories.  The warning label suggest that those who are not familiar with Redline should access their tolerance by just drinking half a shot to begin with (I highly suggest following this suggestion).
The first time I tried Redline Xtreme Shot, I used the handy little gauge on the front to measure out half the bottle as instructed.  It took about 15 minutes and I could feel the Redline take hold and kick my energy level into overdrive.  After experiencing what half a bottle could do, I decided to drink all 3 ounces the 2nd time I tried it.  I became filled with an almost unhuman about of energy.  I became intensely focused on everything I did for the next 5 hours and my energy levels were through the roof.  Each time I tried it there was no crash and surprisingly no jitters either.
(10 out of 10) 


Overall Thoughts:  With Redline Xtreme Shot, I now remember why the original drink gained so much respect from me early one.  Everything about Redline Xtreme shot is fantastic: a great package, an amazing taste, and a kick that has to be felt to truly believe.  This shot easily gains the Caffeine A Holic seal of approval.

Official Website: http://www.vpxsports.com/fat-loss-energy-supplements/redline-xtreme-energy-shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most danergous energy drink on the market today.

Unknown said...

I think there wonderful!,but go by the directions.,that is why there is a half way marker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *