Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perky Jerky


This is a product I got to try about a month ago. I received a sample from EDJunkie and have also ordered quite a few bags from ThinkGeek.

The Look: I really like the packing these guys did on this. It is very clean looking with a great slogan, "Invigorating Beef Jerky". That right there should make you already want some, lol.
(9 out of 10)

Taste: I wasn't sure what to expect from the taste here. I have had a lot of products with a very bad caffeine aftertaste before, so I was skeptical. So I open the package and I am greeted with the wonderful smell of beef jerky (god I love beef jerky). The jerky itself is very nice little pieces and they are a little bit sticky (from the guarana I am assuming). I take the first bite and I am amazed by the flavor of this stuff. Honestly this is probably some of the best beef jerky I have ever tasted. The guarana make this stuff very tender and it has a great flavor. If you like beef jerky, just based on taste alone get some of this stuff.
(10 out of 10) Some of the best tasting beef jerky ever

Does It Work: As you can tell I liked the flavor of this stuff a lot. Each bag contains 2 servings, but unfortunately because it tasted so good it was only one serving for me. After eating this I had a pretty good buzz from it. Honestly I would of been happy with a below average kick because this stuff tasted so good. I would say this is a pretty average kick. Another big plus is it will cure hunger as well as any fatigue you might have.
(8 out of 10)

Overall: I really liked this product a bunch. I would easily recommend it to anyone that likes some good beef jerky. They have pretty nice site at: Perk Jerky.  Beef Jerky + Caffeine = Win!!! After trying the sample I got I actually ordered some more.  For some real fun you should try snacking on this while drinking on an energy drink!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats is awsome.....

 Big Red Boots said...

I think I could honestly live off this stuff.

Christie0110 said...

I fell the same way Big Red Boots!
This is my #1 fav non energy drink item!

I was a little weired out when I felt the product for the first time since it was moist - but OMG GREATNESS!

Anonymous said...

big red, you CAN actually live on this stuff. I would strongly recommend the Perky Jerky and beer diet

The Girl Who Loves to Whine said...

I want some! I love beef jerky! Do you think they sell it in stores anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Perky jerky worky worky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *