Thursday, October 17, 2013

Energy Shisha

Sometimes I run across a product that is truly unique.  In a world filled with energy drinks, energy shots, energy candy, energy gum, and almost anything else you can think of, it is hard to find anything new and innovative.  Today I bring you a review of Energy Shisha.  In short terms, this is a caffeine infused, nicotine free, e-cig.


The Look: Energy Shisha comes in a brightly colored cardboard box that is beautifully decorated with lots of product information, ingredient list, and warnings.  Taking the Energy Shisha out of the box, I was impressed with the build quality of the Energy Shisha.  It a bit smaller than an average e-cig and had a very nice weight to it.  There is a red dot on one end to signify where to inhale the vapor at and the other end has an awesome light that lights up every time you take a puff.
(9 out of 10)

Taste: The flavor is labeled as "energy drink" flavored and that is a perfect description.  The flavoring is identical to Red Bull or any other similar energy drink.  I actually found my self puffing on the Energy Shisha just to enjoy the flavor it offered.  There is no harsh smoke flavor like I had thought there would of been when I first received it.
(9.5 out of 10)

Does It Work:  First the short answer: yes it work.  It works quickly and last for about 25-35 minutes.
Energy Shisha is rated to hold 300 puffs in each unit.  They suggest no more than 5, 3 seconds puffs at a time and no more than 20 puffs in an hour.  Supposedly each Shisha Stick offers the same kick found in 15 cans of energy drinks.  Each time I tried Energy Shisha I got a very nice and pleasant buzz that last around a half an hour each time.  It wasn't a very strong buzz but it was very noticeable and I found it to be a very pleasant experience each time.
(7.5 out of 10) Based on a dose of 5 puffs

Overall Thoughts:  My girlfriend and I constantly "fought" over Energy Shisha.  We really enjoyed it while having a few drinks with friends.  I didn't actually count the number of puffs but I will say I was rather impressed with how long it lasted before the light on the end started flashing to let me know the contents had run out.

I would easily buy this product again and I highly recommend it.  My only gripe is that the shipping is expensive overseas but that isn't a fault of the company.  As always if you have tried Energy Shisha or plan on trying it, let me know your comments below.

Official Website: http://www.energyshisha.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this review mean you're back? I've missed your reviews.

Caffeine A Holic said...

I can promise a few reviews a month. I have some good new items to review and I am really looking forward to getting back to reviewing.

Thanks for being a loyal reader!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *