Thursday, July 8, 2010

Loud Classic Mix


I have been wanting to try this drink for awhile and I recently decided to go ahead and put it up for review.  The drink is Loud and the flavor is labeled as Classic Mix.  Let's see if Loud can get me going this morning.


The Look:  Something about the design just doesn't really wow me.  The package just seems boring and I think they could of done a lot more with the can.  On the front you get a set of headphones with the brand name of LOUD in between the ear pieces.  On the back there is the usual stuff like ingredients (no caffeine listed though).  Maybe I just don't get the can...I don't know what they were really going for here.
(5 out of 10)

Taste:  Class Mix?  Yeah I expected a wannabe Red Bull clone from the drink, but luckily I was very wrong.  Loud really surprised me with the wonderful almost fruit punch like flavor.  I found the drink quite enjoyable this morning and enjoyed every bit of the can.  There is a slight amount of carbonation but it mixes very well with the flavor. Way to shock the hell out of me Loud....
(8.5 out of 10)

Does It Work:  Unfortunately Loud just doesn't deliver on the ingredients.  All the ingredients of a standard energy drink are there but the doses seem quite low.  From reading around it turns out there is around 80mg of caffeine per can (very low).  I got about 2 hours of energy out of the can before I started slowing back down this morning.  
(6 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts:  Loud just didn't do it for me as an energy drink.  The taste was good but the kick was just to weak for me to recommend it.  You can check them out on their website where it looks like you can buy some for yourself if you want to.  If you see one in the store and you want to try it just for the taste you would be ok but don't expect any real energy from the can.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *