Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whoopass

Have you ever wanted to open a can of Whoopass on someone?  Well now the great people at Jones Soda have made it a reality.  That is right, now you can open your own can of Whoopass anytime you want.



The Look:  Jones did a great job of giving Whoopass an image of a hardcore nature.  The can is black with white and red lettering.  On the front there is a cross with the word WHOOPASS in a bold white font across it.  They went with the perfect slogan of "Open a can!" that really plays along with the theme.  On the back of the can they have a nice passage about Whoopass as well as the usual nutritional information and ingredients.  The can looks nice and represents a can of Whoopass nicely.
(9 out of 10)


Taste:  So what does a can of Whoopass taste like?  The flavor is hard for me to pin point exactly but I would describe it as a mix of artificial dragonfruit and a vanilla aftertaste with a bit of traditional energy drink thrown in. The taste was different but overall I enjoyed Whoopass.
(8 out of 10)


Does It Work:  If you are going to name your drink Whoopass, you better have some energy thrown in the can.  Luckily Jones Soda didn't skimp on the energy blend.  Inside each can of Whoopass there is 200 mg of caffeine, 2000 mg of taurine, 220 calories, 52 g of sugar, several B vitamins, niacin, l-arginin, l-carnitine, l-lysine, green tea, yerba mate, and a few other ingredients.  I decided to open my can of Whoopass at work and started to feel the effects about 20 minutes after drinking it.  The kick lasted for about 4 hours and ended with a very light crash.  I have another can I am going to try out after the gym and test out the muscle recovery ingredients inside.
(8 out of 10)


Overall Thoughts:  So what did I think after opening my first real can of Whoopass?  Well I was pretty impressed.  I really like the image of the can, the taste was quite unique, and the kick was above average.  I highly suggest that you go out and grab your self a few cans of Whoopass and let me know your thoughts.

Official Website: http://www.jonessoda.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flomax fioricetdetox fioricet
Hitler was hanoverian to fuel on this by running these furthermore recovered costs under the multi-ethnic term of advancing germany to the stadium of creation countries.

Brandon J. Rose said...

I quite liked this drink; I'd suggest giving the sugar free version a shot if you can find it. At least in terms of taste, I found it to be indistinguishable from the original.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *