Monday, September 12, 2011

Take 10 to RELAX, Take 10 to SLEEP




Stress... it can include a general negative outlook, excessive worry, moodiness, irritability, aches-pains and can alter your emotional as well as your physical health. Seems that if there is a product that can either help relieve this temporarily and help me sleep, I would want to try it! I was sent these items to review and things like this I am eager to try.



The Look: Basically both types come in similar shape and design. This 2oz bottle has a shrink wrap label. Both state flavors, intended purpose and content clearly. I am a fan of simple designs. Who cares about the unnecessary graphics? The only thing I would change is to add in an under the cap seal. I was able to slip the sleep shrink sleeve completely off without even breaking the seal. I tried the same for the Relax and was unsuccessful...

TAKE 10 to RELAX: The bottle is primarily white with accents of green. The right side of the bottle has green striping with the words “TO RELAX- WHITE GRAPE” also in this greenish shade. It states it is to improve your mood, support relaxation, lower stress and combat anxiety.

TAKE 10 to SLEEP: This has the same design yet with black and gray stripes and lettering. It states it triggers sleep, improves mood, lowers stress and it too combats anxiety. Blackberry is listed as its flavor.

If the security seal was under the cap I would have rated this 9 out of 10 but for now (7.5 out of 10)

The Taste:
Take 10 to RELAX: This non-carbonated drink flavor reminds me of some tart candy that I can actually tolerate. The smell and taste remind me of a grape NOW or LATER. If you don’t mind this taste, then you may like this but I personally prefer something sweeter. Many will sacrifice a desire for a sweeter taste in exchange for 0 calories, 0 sugars, and 0 Carbs. When I try this again I will experiment with adding an artificial sweetener in it. I didn’t feel this was too thick or syrupy, yet it did however have a slight aftertaste that lasted only a few moments.
(7 out of 10)

TAKE 10 to SLEEP: This is best described as a non-carbonated, blackberry flavored drink that has a gentle taste. It’s neither too sweet nor tart. The smell was subtle and not over powering. It was not clearly identifiable by smell alone. I prefer this taste over the tartness of the White Grape. It reminds me of a punch or drink that was a little bit weak or watered down, yet great tasting.
(9 out of 10)

Does it work: First off I am a firm believer of reading labels to see what I am drinking and I like to know what is in it for it to work. On my last relaxation review, I did a breakdown of the ingredients and listed their effects separately. Feedback on my mini educational breakdown was positive, so therefore I will continue.

TAKE 10 to RELAX could be the perfect blend. It contains herbal ingredients to support stress relief, muscle relaxation, as well as tension. It is made to put better quality back in to the quality of life. This particular product has a 875mg proprietary blend of effective herbal ingredients.
GABA: Increases HCH, promotes well being, and induces relaxation for sleep. It reduces: muscle tension, stress, anxiety, and depression
Valerian Root Extract: Herbal effectiveness for: chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety and restlessness.
Rose Hips Extract: Used commonly as a natural anti-inflammatory which helps relieve stiffness and pain. Along with promoting well being and your mood
Eleutherococcus Extract: Improves sleep, relieves tension, aids in combating depression, helps with nervousness and generally used to treat typical stress induced illnesses.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract: Improves physical and mental performance and may help reduce fatigue
L-Theanine: Helps relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect without drowsiness and may also possess immunologic attributes
Choline: Supports memory and mental clarity, concentrations, alertness focus and mood support.
I took this product as soon as I got home from a fairly stressful night. It took approximately 40 mins for me to unwind enough to appreciate the product. This particular product would be safe enough for me to take while I’m at work unlike many others. Does it work???? Yes, it takes a bit to kick in so be patient and you will tell a difference.
(7.5 out of 10)

TAKE 10 to SLEEP: This product will not have you just lying there tossing & waiting for slumber. The bottle suggests drink the entire contents 20 to 30 minutes before bed for best results. This formula contains natural ingredients to help you feel sleepy without feeling groggy and hung over afterwards. Take 10 reports that it triggers sleep and helps you stay asleep all night. Well for me, I sleep during the day and it’s difficult to obtain quality sleep. I don't remember waking up during my usual time. Let’s see if this unique blend is as effective as they claim.

Take 10 to SLEEP combines:
Valerian Root Extract, Rose Hips Extract, L-Theanine Choline are common among many sleep products and are proven to work. Take 10 has also added some unique ingredients.
Chamomile Extract: Helps with stomach troubles, colds, and muscle aches as well as the usual anxiety and sleeplessness
Passion Flower Extract and Kava Root Extract: Treats anxiety and insomnia
Melatonin: Helps people fall asleep faster, sleep better, and be more alert in the morning. It can greatly improve quality of life for people with primary insomnia.

I took this product after a night where I had high stress from work. Rummaging through our refrigerator for a relaxation drink, I was lucky to have grabbed this one. I was able to get approx. 6 hours of sleep. (that’s great for during the day, especially for me ) I actually was more alert than usual, which I attribute to being well rested.
(9 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: Do you want to know the secret to getting rid of stress and being able to sleep well? Yeah me too! I asked the same question before and was told the key is to actually learn how to handle it. Well not all of us have the time nor the patience to achieve this feat.
Products might only give you temporary relief….but I will take it! I love the fact this product is sugar, carb and calorie free. It’s sure makes it easier to indulge in supplements without guilt. This was an item that I had never heard of before but was pleased with the choice between sleep and relaxation. This product gets my recommendation and I think you should definitely pick it up if you get the chance.


Official Website: http://take10beverages.com/
Take 10 Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/take10beverages

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *