Monday, May 3, 2010

Hype MFP

Today I get the chance to review one of the players that has been around for quite some time on the energy scene, Hype.  Let's get to the review and see what all the Hype is about....

The Look:  Hype MFP comes at us in a 8.4 oz can.  On the front they kept it simple with the word Hype in bold silver letters, vertically covering most of the front of the can.  Turning it over you can find nutritional information as well as a little bit of information about the company.  The only thing I wish they would of shown was the amount of caffeine on the can (I like to know what I am drinking without having to search hi and low for it).
(8.5 out of 10)

Taste:   So what does Hype taste like ?   Well it taste like an energy drink but a good energy drink.  I get hints of citrus, hints of berry, and a hint of the familiar energy drink taste.  There is a light amount of carbonation here as well.  This is a very tasty drink.  There is no caffeine taste and no bad aftertaste. Rumor has it that Hype makes a killer mixer too, I will test that theory and update soon.
(8.5 out of 10)

Does It Work:  So reviewing this I will be comparing it to other 8 oz drinks.  Hype MFP is powered by 120 calories, 27g of sugar, taurine, caffeine, and a mixture of vitamins.  There is a nice pick me up with this drink that surpasses most other 8 oz energy drinks out right now.  I got a nice boost that lasted me about 3 hours with no crash at all. If I had my choice between pretty much any other 8 oz drink or this.... I would be leaving the store with a Hype in my hands.
(8 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts:  Well Hype has lived up to the hype in my opinion.  This is a great drink with a nice packaging, a very nice taste, and an above average kick.  You can check them out on the web at: Hype Energy.  If you are out and run into some Hype you should buy a can and see for yourself why Hype has been around for so long.  This drink leaves me with high expectations for the other Hype drinks I have for review.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *